- <a href = 'http://ufhealthjax.org/minimally-invasive-surgery/' target = '_blank'>Minimally Invasive Surgery</a>
- <a href = 'http://ufhealthjax.org/surgery/' target = '_blank'> Surgery</a>
- Medical Education: University of Baghdad College of Medicine, Baghdad, Iraq
- Residency: Surgery, Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, NE, USA
- Residency: Surgery, University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine, Columbia, MO, USA
- Fellowship: Minimally Invasive Surgery, New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia, New York, NY, USA
- Fellowship: Research Fellow in Esophageal and Laparoscopic Surgery, Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, NE, USA
- Clinical Special Interests: Esophageal cancer, gastric cancer, minimally invasive surgery for gastroesophageal reflux disease, hiatal hernia, colorectal cancer and solid organ malignancy (spleen, adrenal, liver and pancreas); natural orifice surgery
- Research Special Interests: Gastroesophageal reflux disease, hiatal hernia, Barrett's esophagus
Search for publications by Ziad T. Awad, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Please note: The resulting entries may not reflect a complete or accurate listing for Ziad T. Awad, M.D., F.A.C.S. Many journals are not indexed by PubMed, and there may be articles by other authors of the same name listed by this search.