- <a href = 'http://ufhealthjax.org/multiple-sclerosis/' target = '_blank'>Multiple Sclerosis</a>
- <a href = 'http://ufhealthjax.org/neuroscience/' target = '_blank'> Neurology</a>
- <a href = 'http://ufhealthjax.org/neuroscience/' target = '_blank'> Vascular Neurology</a>
- Vascular Neurology
- Medical Education: Albany Medical College, Albany, NY, USA
- Residency: Neurology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY, USA
- Fellowship: Vascular Neurology, Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital New England Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA
- Clinical Special Interests: Cerebrovascular disease; multiple sclerosis
- Research Special Interests: Stroke therapeutics, swallowing dysfunction associated with stroke, and stroke genetics
Search for publications by this faculty member.
: The resulting entries may not reflect a complete or accurate listing for this faculty member. Many journals are not indexed by PubMed, and there may be articles by other authors of the same name listed by this search.