- Inherited Retinal Degenerations & Electrophysiology
- <a href = 'http://ufhealthjax.org/retina-posterior-segment/' target = '_blank'> Medical Retinal Diseases</a>
- <a href = 'http://ufhealthjax.org/ophthalmology/' target = '_blank'> Ophthalmology</a>
- Medical Education: Rohtak Medical College, Rohtak, India
- Residency: Ophthalmology, University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
- Fellowship: Electrophysiology & Medical Retinal Disease, University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
- Fellowship: Neuroophthalmology, University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
- Clinical Special Interests: Medical retina, inherited retinal diseases; electrophysiology; neuroophthalmology; retinitis pigmentosa, Stargardt's disease, cone and rod degenerations and other inherited retinal dystrophies, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy; inherited retinal diseases, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration
Search for publications by this faculty member.
: The resulting entries may not reflect a complete or accurate listing for this faculty member. Many journals are not indexed by PubMed, and there may be articles by other authors of the same name listed by this search.