- <a href = 'http://ufhealthjax.org/neuro-ophthalmology/' target = '_blank'>Neuro-Ophthalmology</a>
- <a href = 'http://ufhealthjax.org/ophthalmology/' target = '_blank'> Ophthalmology</a>
- <a href = 'http://ufhealthjax.org/ophthalmology/' target = '_blank'> Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery</a>
- Medical Education: The University of the State of New York, Albany, NY, USA
- Professional Education: University of South Carolina School of Medicine, Columbia, SC, USA
- Professional Education: Webster University, St. Loius, MO, USA
- Residency: Surgery, Catholic Medical Center of Brooklyn and Queens, Jamaica, NY, USA
- Residency: Ophthalmology, Catholic Medical Center of Brooklyn and Queens, Jamaica, NY, USA
- Fellowship: Neuro-Ophthalmology, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Medical School, Houston, TX, USA
- Fellowship: Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery, University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX, USA
- Clinical Special Interests: Retina; vitreous disease and surgery; neuroophthalmology
Search for publications by this faculty member.
: The resulting entries may not reflect a complete or accurate listing for this faculty member. Many journals are not indexed by PubMed, and there may be articles by other authors of the same name listed by this search.