- <a href = 'http://ufhealthjax.org/pathology-laboratory-medicine/' target = '_blank'>Cytopathology</a>
- <a href = 'http://ufhealthjax.org/pathology-laboratory-medicine/anatomic-pathology.aspx' target = '_blank'> Pathology - Anatomic and Clinical</a>
- Pathology - Anatomic and Clinical
- Medical Education: Shiraz University, Shiraz, Iran
- Residency: Pathology - Anatomic and Clinical, Jacksonville Health Education Programs (JHEP), Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Fellowship: Cytopathology, Jacksonville Health Education Programs (JHEP), Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Clinical Special Interests: Breast pathology, cytopathology
- Research Special Interests: Early breast cancer detection; use of minimally invasive procedures to provide optimal samples for analysis; prognostic/predictive index
Search for publications by Shahla Masood, M.D.
: The resulting entries may not reflect a complete or accurate listing for Shahla Masood, M.D.
Many journals are not indexed by PubMed, and there may be articles by other authors of the same name listed by this search.